Sunday, July 24, 2011

Days in the Lives

The Falls, Glens Falls, NY 
addressed to Mrs. H.C. Brockman, 
15 Ave B. Schenectady, NY.....postmarked 1913
A pretty good place.  
Rained a little so that it made drilling easy.  
Camping on sand.  LB
(Lionel Brockman)
* * * * * * * *

Top:  Looking down Eagle Street, 
Dunkirk, NY  postmarked Dec 28, 1909
Addressed to Mr. Henry Brockman, 
15 Avenue B, Schenectady, NY
Received oil and much oblige. I received my ribbon
 and was very much pleased with it.. 
Mama would like to know if you received the 
Xmas box from us.  
as ever  
Mabel Hamann.  
Tell Pearl I will ans. soon.



Bottom Card:  Cliffs Point Gratiot, Dunkirk, NW
Addressed to:   Mrs. Henry Brockman, 
15 Avenue B, Schenectady, NY
Dear Sister and Brother  I received your letter to day and see that you send Henry som  oil  We did not receved  it.  if you Let me know how you send it then I will see if I cin  trace it   I am going Down to the expres office to day and see if is ther   We ar  very sorry But maby  I will gid  it.  We ar sorry that Pearl has Ben sick hop that Henry Walace ar Better   We ar well   Mabel has Ben Sick  Henry has a cold   I will write mor soon   from Lizzie Hamann   I am going in the grapes next week  (sic...transcribed exactly as written ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment